Renovated village house with double glazing and new electrics,
garage and old cottage to renovate
This property is situated in a hamlet approx 7 mins from the town of Bellac which has all the shops and amenities of a busy market town.
The airport at Limoges which has daily flights to and from several UK airports is approx 30 mins away and the recreational lake at St Pardoux with water sports centre for jet skiing and water skiing, yacht club for sailing and wind surfing and 3 white sandy manmade beaches for swimming is approx 20 mins away…..making the property an ideal holiday home.
The property comprises:
- Entrance hall with tiled floor
- Living room with double doors to front of property, tiled floor and large built in cupboard
- Kitchen with tiled floor, sink, wood/coal central heating boiler and built in cupboard
- Utility room with sink, electric hot water storage tank and door to small rear courtyard
- Large storage room
- Stairs lead up to:
- Landing with parquet flooring
- Bedroom 1 with chestnut parquet flooring and view to the front of the house
- Bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin
- Further landing area
- Bedroom 2
- Large attic area (to finish) would make further bedroom with separate staircase, WC, shower cubicle and hot water storage tank
- Bedroom 3 with new flooring
- Shower room with shower cubicle, WC and hand basin
The property has a small area of garden to the front of approx 150m².
A short distance from the house (approx 20m) is the old garage and cottage for complete renovation; they have a small garden area to the front of them as well of approx 30m².
The main house has new electric throughout and double glazed windows and
is connected to mains drainage.
The roof on the house was revised approx 6 years ago
DPE en cours
Price 48 000 Euros
This price includes all Notaires, Agency & government fees & taxes
General enquiries mailto: enquiries@Thefrenchpropertypeople.com
For more information please contact us on : 00 33 (0) 5 55 53 34 91 (English & French spoken)